If you have a during your stay
For non-urgent problems
For urgent issues:
Please Telephone Paul or Jess who look after the house. We will provide their contact numbers to you in the welcome pack provided.
tel: 01335 230 000
address: St. Oswald’s Hospital, Clifton Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1DR
How to use the Induction hob
- The controls respond to touch, so you don’t need to apply any pressure.
- Use the ball of your finger, not its tip.
- You will hear a beep each time a touch is registered.
- Make sure the controls are always clean, dry, and that there is no object (e.g. a utensil or a cloth) covering them. Even a thin film of water may make the controls difficult to operate.
- Touch the ON/OFF control. After power on, the buzzer beeps once, all displays show “ – “ or “ – – “, indicating that the induction hob has entered the state of standby mode.
- Place a suitable pan on the cooking zone that you wish to use. Make sure the bottom of the pan and the surface Of the cooking zone are clean and dry.
- Select a heat setting by touching the “-“ or “+” control. If you don’t choose a heat setting within 1 minute, the Induction hob will automatically switch off. You will need to start again at step 1
- You can modify the heat setting at any time during cooking. If the display flashes alternately with the heat setting you have not placed a pan on the correct cooking zone or, the pan you’re using is not suitable for induction cooking or the pan is too small or not properly centred on the cooking zone. No heating takes place unless there is a suitable pan on the cooking zone.
- The display will automatically turn off after 1 minute if no suitable pan is placed on it.
- When you have finished cooking :-
– Turn the cooking zone off by scrolling down to“0” or touching “-” and “+” control together. Make sure the display shows“0”
– Turn the whole hob off by touching the ON/OFF control
We want you to have fun, but please can you keep any noise or music to the back of the house and to a minimum after 10.30 pm so that you do not disturb our lovely neighbours.
- Can we ask that you only smoke outside the house.
- Can we ask that any pets stay in the kitchen area.
- When you leave the house please make sure that all the windows and doors are locked.
- If you are at the property on a Tuesday, please can you put the bins out on the road.
- Check-in time is 3PM – 10PM
- No shoes in lounge or upstairs, dogs in kitchen / dining only, not in lounge or upstairs please
We hope you have a wonderful time.
Doug and Lisa Mowle