A 6 bedroom, cedar clad holiday home located in the picturesque village of Mayfield. A wonderful choice for large groups and families who are looking for a holiday or short break exploring the Peak District National Park and surrounding areas.
Just a 5 minute drive from the market town of Ashbourne and 20 minutes from Alton Towers Theme Park, this beautiful home features a stunning kitchen / dining room with retractable glass doors and stunning views of the valley.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or check out our availability and book directly online
Kitchen and Dining
Modern home comforts are in the kitchen with Neff double oven, wine fridge, microwave, plate warming drawer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and an induction hob set in a large marble island cooking and breakfast bar.
The dining area comfortably seats 16 persons for breakfast / dinner. Open the glass doors and you can eat al fresco.
With its spacious open-plan living area, there is plenty of room for everyone to relax and enjoy the best of family holidays.
The house has gas central heating, fibre broadband, WIFI and the 2 lounges are fitted with HD TV’s, Netflix, cable TV, CD, radio, bluetooth stereo speakers and additional sofa beds.
With three ground floor bedrooms, two of which are en suite, there is space for the whole family, or for a group of friends, looking for a getaway together. The master en suite bedroom benefits from a super king-sized bed, which can be split into twins if required. On the other side of the hall is the second en suite double bedroom, with a further third double and family bathroom.
The house has 4 modern bathrooms and 6 WC’s.
Towels are included.
Click on an arrival date highlighted / undrelined in bold to begin your booking.
You are very welcome in our home, we hope that you have an amazing stay, enjoy the house and the beautiful area.
- We want you to have fun, but please can you keep any noise or music to the back of the house and to a minimum after 10.30 pm so that you do not disturb our lovely neighbours.
- Can we ask that you only smoke outside the house.
- Can we ask that any pets stay in the kitchen area.
- When you leave the house please make sure that all the windows and doors are locked.
- If you are at the property on a Tuesday, please can you put the bins out on the road.
- Check-in time is 3PM – 10PM
- No shoes in lounge or upstairs, dogs in kitchen / dining only, not in lounge or upstairs please
We hope you have a wonderful time.
Doug and Lisa Mowle
Reviews left by our guests
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.